Old June 13th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Timberpaw was clearly anxious, nervousness written on his face. They were travelling to Riverclan! He didn't enjoy the idea of it very much, let alone at all. He was worried that he'd fall in a river and drown or something close to that. And, there would be too many cats. He bet there would be hundreds!

Well, probably.

The brown tom looked around for the cream molly. Seeing her, he hurried over, leaning on her. "I don't want to join Riverclan." he huffed with a pout, flicking his tail.
A cream Molly huffed In annoyance as cats brushed past her, she tensed up somewhat seeing LarkStorm wink at her from a while away- she felt uncomfortable ever since what happened a few days ago. Her clan was traveling to RiverClan camp- she honestly didn't Like the idea and felt like a outsider surrounded by fish eating felines, which is exactly what she was. DawnPaw jumped a little startled at feeling warmth on her side but she calmed down noticing it was TimberPaw, she gave a small purr in amusement."I don't think any of us does but as long as I'm with you I don't mind..".she leaned into him somewhat flashing a soft smile, her blue eyes narrowing gently.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic