View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Sycamorebranch shrugged a little bit, trying to swallow up the feelings gnawing at his insides. Auroraflame seemed excited to see him, and he should be too. After all, they were siblings. Their relationship should be close.

"I actually like it. I miss some of the old parts..." he said softly. His mind glazed over in thought, almost forgetting that the deputy was still here. "But it's good here. After all, we can't live in the past." He chuckled a bit. "Even if I yearn for the old stuff, the new territory is what I have to deal with now. We can't go back."

Thinking about the past made him distracted again. In fact, thinking about anything made this tabby distracted, but he just couldn't help himself. The more he daydreamed, the more he knew and realized. It was just as simple as that.

"By the way, did anything super-important go on recently that you could share with me?" He was a bit behind on the clan news. This was partly because of his absent-mindedness during clan meetings. He shook his head from side to side. "Gosh, I usually am good at this, but lately I haven't been checking in with our other siblings."
Auroraflame nodded in agreement. "We grew up in the old territory, and knowing we probably won't ever see it again is sad to think about, but like you said. We can't live in the past", the deputy said, her eyes shimmering with slight sadness. She would definitely miss the territory that SkyClan had once inhabited, after all, she had grown up there and there were so many memories.

His next question struck her. The happy memories went away and a certain not so nice one filled its place. "Well....", she started, thinking carefully about which words to let out. "Grousestar and I have recently dealt with a few intruders, but other than that, no not really", Auroraflame remarked.

"I haven't checked up with our siblings either. I can never seem to find Ferretnose and same goes for Lioncry. Even if I get a chance, i'm soon whisked away to attend to something else", the ebony she-cat said. She made a mental note to see if she could talk to Lioncry or Ferretnose sometime later in any free time she could find.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 19th, 2017 at 02:25 AM.