Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2021, 03:23 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @Angelique @Zesty Mango @Fletcher @Rani @Rainquail @implimm ]

The blue-grey molly struggled up the last length of the rocky ascent, jaw clenched in frustration. Stupid... She clawed at the frozen dirt, catching a glimpse of the cave a few fox-lengths ahead. darned... Her disfigured limb nearly buckled from the strain. Star-cats...
Reaching the crest of the hill, she allowed herself several deep breaths. This exercise wasn't solely to ensure she wouldn't die on the spot; although she might as well. You could see it plainly on her face. She was nervous.

As the she-cat scouted her way through the tunnel, she paused in the void. You should go back, her conscience urged, they don't want you here. But her exchange with the Hag had consoled her jittering nerves to some degree. She wasn't going to back down from this opportunity. And besides, she didn't want to live with the thought that if the clans went extinct, she could have done something to help them.
And so she endured the rest of the black hallway, greeting the dimly lit cavern with a nostalgic smile. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she met the eyes of her former colleagues. Well...most of them.
She found herself unable to look at the black tom for more than a moment.

But she wasn't with him, this time. She was on her own.

Irisflame gulped and attempted a sheepish smile.
"Miss me?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 2nd, 2021 at 03:24 PM.