View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:49 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: childhood friends to rivals to ??? [NOT CLICKBAIT][GAY?]

name: Branchkit (Branchsnap)
appearance: (https://toyhou.se/18886467.branchsnap) A brown tabby with sharp, forest green eyes! He has a long-furred pelt and is quite large, though muscular yet average in weight. In fact, he is actually slender, too.
personality: Defiant and rebellious on the outside, always pointing out facts without a care to others mood. Ignoring things that he disliked and can be hot-tempered and distant, pushing others away. Though deep down he’s a big softie that’s just afraid of getting close to cats after the abandonment of his family when he’s an outsider. It takes time for cats to warm up to him fully and let him spill his real thoughts. Otherwise he acts like a bully, can be protective, and the type to cry on his own and blame himself for a load of things.
how you think they'll interact: I’d think that despite being a bully at some point, he’d actually be calmer and listens more to Mousekit. Perhaps as an outsider he was abandoned by his family and was brought back by a warrior, raised by a queen (still needa find them). He was reluctant to start conversations or even talk (selective muteness at first?) and Mouse maybe caught his sight, or did something that made him feel better. Then he started clinging on to the other kit and they became friends, which became frenemies in the future and before long, found himself crushing on Mouse? He would deny it at first though, since he’d thought Mousekit more of a brother before he acknowledged his feelings.
anything else i should know: They would be brand new since it’ll be a fully new character here in making, if you don’t mind that!! I just want to start off with something for my first oc here ^^
plot ideas:
why are you signing up?: I recently joined yesterday and wish to make a character but had no idea, so I thought perhaps I’d find an interesting plot to join! Since I love making kit characters, watching them grow up with wonderful friendships/rivalries/romance, I thought this would be something that may make me active and linger more. Plus, I really like these kind of plots, frenemies!
(Also, I roleplay wish longer replies though it takes me time, hope that’s okay and tysm for the chance!)