View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( For it being writer's block it was pretty long xD, and trust me, it made sense :3 ))

Goldeneye had been silently lost in his own thoughts. There were so many obstacles that they would now have to move past because of this flood. The big one, for sure, was the flood. They now had to stay with Riverclan, and that was just not...normal. Clans taking other clans in was nice, sure, but it was also weird none the less. He was worried about everything now, anything crazy could have happened. He wondered what had happened for his clan to deserve this, however, he wasn't going to linger on it. He blinked back to attention as he heard Fallenstream. "Well, you still tried," he pointed out, "Even if you don't get us to Riverclan, at least you tried," he muttered, as much as he wanted to just be dry for awhile. "I don't mind the long way," he said, smiling awkwardly, "It'll just...take awhile," he shrugged, as he really didn't mind. As long as his clan got to safety eventually, he would be fine. Shivering in the rain, he glanced around, before following the other deputy, his golden and green eyes narrowed through the rain. "Maybe," he murmured as Fallen moved to the topic of Daypaw not getting a sign from Starclan, "You never know," he sighed. He didn't want to think that Shadowclan was in trouble with Starclan however, what had they done? Was it because of Halestar choosing him as deputy? He didn't want to know, shaking a bit as he followed the other deputy, staying silent for now, not knowing what he could say or do.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! I'm experiencing a bit of writer's block myself :3 ))
( /v\" it's how I get rid of em, the more I post the sooner it goes away, and yay!! Go me! Lol. And I hope it gets better ;0; just post random stuff, I'll understand, I speak writersblock, it's my native language.)

At the other deputies statement the ebony warrior flattned his ears and let out a snarl, he didn't like the fact that the Shadowclan tom was belittling him, or atleast, to he inky colored feline, that's what it sounded like. "I don't believe in trying, I believe in doing." he snarled, his tail lashing behind him as he started speed walking beside the roaring river. Almost immediately all of the Riverclan toms horrible feelings for higher ranks came flooding back to him, he immediately assumed that Goldeneye was dismissing him because he was snobbish and uptight, because the brown tabby thought he was better. That made Fallenstream want to throw the other deputy into the river. " it I felt you walk faster." he snapped, his polite demeanor completely changed, his once warm lapis colored optics now blazed with anger, oh yes, he had forgotten why he disliked high ranks so much. After a few seconds the deput slowed his pace and padded right beside the other tom, remembering the chat he had with Waterstreak, and he figured he atleast owed the marble warrior, deciding that the late tom would like if if he played nice with the other deputy. He let out a sigh and turned his gaze upon the other and narrowed his eyes "...Don't you trust your medicine cat....or is it....that you don't trust yourself?" he asked, slowly, hoping, as cruel as it sounded, that he wasn't not the in,y one who couldn't trust himself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us