View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They rubbed against Creekgaze softly, ears twitching at the word help. They turned their blind gaze to Smokestep, staring directly into the toms eyes. For a moment you wouldnt think they were blind, lip curling into a snarl. They stepped forward, claws digging in the ground, face a few inches from the toher warrior. They didnt even care at the moment that Creekgaze called them their mate, theyd talk about it later. In a low deep voice, Pinewatcher growled,¨Its pretty hard to piss Creekgaze off. But not me.¨ the enby mewed, tail swaying behind them,¨It seems you have forgotten the difference between harassment and help, cant even keep your tongue in your mouth.¨ Pinewatcher spat. They had never been so angry. To think some foolish tom had pinned his Creekgaze to the ground. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, made his thick fur fluff out twice their size. Faded green eyes stared in slits at the warrior,¨You may help another clan mate, but if they dont want to be groomed respect that."Sure, you helped them out of the river. But thats all you should have done, not go pinning them to the ground, rasping their tongue over them, thats what mates do, not loyal clanmates.¨ their voice was rising now, a low growl rumbling in their chest. No one was allowed to touch his..mate like that. No body. They took another step closer, they could feel Smokesteps breath on their face at this point,¨Maybe respect someones wishes when they tell you not to touch them, instead of being some weird freak going and grooming others without their consent, its weird.¨ Their ears were perked with confidence. Unlike Creekgaze, Pinewatcher didnt really tolerate crap from other cats. They stopped it right at the point, and they didnt mind stepping in for creekgaze when necessary,¨In summery, to get it through your head, THEY ARENT INTERESTED.¨ their voice was more like a yowl, followed by a loud snarl. Their tail lash, unsheathing a paw. To be frank, Pinewatcher didnt care what Daypaw would say at the injuries they were about to leave. They raised their paw, clear claws shining in the light, before raking it across Smokesteps face harshly with accurate aim, which was skilled for a blind warrior.

¨Dont touch my mate again.¨
Smokestep snarled as the claws hit him. "You clearly don't know the difference between a mate's lick and a clanmate. Should I just have left Creekgaze to freeze and maybe cause even more work for our medicine cat? Like that would be appreciated? I think not." Shifting the smoke black male stood up, his bushy tail switching angrily. "I will not touch your mate cause I don't want my ears and eyes clawed out because of a friendly gesture."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee