View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Thumbs down Re: Official SnowClan Thread

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;460427]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post

Cherrywing was sitting under a maple tree outside the warrior's den. She was stretched out on her side, her swollen belly absorbing the sunlight. She looked up to see Cypresscloud hurrying towards her, Winterstar glaring at her. She sighed at her mate's hostile look.
Cypresscloud approached Cherrywing tentatively, "Winterstar wanted me to check and see if you had ticks." She said quietly, forgetting that to clean out the ticks she needed mouse bile. However she had overlooked this fact. She was a bit scared of Winterstar. She had become a warrior fairly recently but she had never seen him act that way around others, much less treat her like that. She began to worry that maybe she wasn't good enough, she would never be the best. Never achieve her goals. She physically shook her head, trying to dislodge the negative thoughts from her mind. They retreated but lingered at the edge of consciousness. The first step to her approaching insanity, just the chasm beneath the precipice she was slowly approaching.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 24th, 2018 at 03:47 PM.