Thread: || The Surge ||
View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:43 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Darkfall

It is time. Darkfall who had just come back from an successful attempt to find his apprentice in the outskirts and was just in time to join this battle between the clans. He still couldn’t forgive them for what had happened during the skirmish they previously had. For the last couple of moons the anger and frustration he had felt was only left to fester and grow. Now was the time he’d get his revenge on the squirrel huggers and avenge the unnecessary deaths of his clanmates. Of course, it was entirely possible that many more lives may be lost today, but sometimes you must lose something in order to gain something,

The dark colored tom stood at attention as Dawnstar gave instructions to move the border. It wasn’t too long after they began their task that ThunderClan showed up. The opposing clan proved to be hostile from the start. This was good. The unscratchable itch the young warrior had felt to engage in battle was finally being relieved. Unsheathing his claws, Darkfall let out a loud snarl and looked for another cat to engage with in order to vent his anger.
[ @carmen ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here