View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:06 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.