Old March 19th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Get it together Howling! Just ask for a name change, it's that simple. The 5 moon shekit exhales, her vision had thankfully returned in time for her apprenticeship. Her mother failure was her step up. The Shadow Queen's granddaughter enters the den. Clearing her throat. "Let's cut straight to the chase shall we? I do not want to keep my "Howlingkit" name during my apprenticeship." She had a better one. Something worth being her name. Not after some stupid cat she didn't know. "I want to be renamed, if you allow as such"

Spread her wings. And burn the ones that were attached to her legacy. Lostspark's wings. "I wish to be renamed to Heronpaw upon being giving my apprentice name. It holds much more meaning to me than an uncle I have not met or ever known through stories." Howlingkit sits down when she finishes speaking. She was firm on it. Howling didn't fear her grandmother like some. She was just as killable as the rest of her family.

[ @Undertaker ]

The enormous she-cat claws scratched along soft fur as she gathered some older pelts to toss away, out of her bedding. With newleaf in full swing, it was out with the old. The pelts that she favored were left in the back of her den, untouched alongside the fox pelts, skulls, and other strange trinkets she enjoyed collecting.

The sound of smaller paws entering her den had the golden orbs swing in the direction of the mouth of her den. Oh, it was just an angry grandkid who made the silliest threats. Sheathing her giant claws, Dawnstar gave the kit her full attention, as she found Howlingkit quite fascinating in her way. Dawnstar still hadn't a clue why the hell she was so mad all the time.

Taking a seat, Dawnstar began pulling out tufts of fur from her claws while grunting thoughtfully at the request. "Oh, so that's where your name came from, some unknown uncle. How droll." Dawnstar said, somewhat pleased with knowing why Lostspark named some of her kits as she did. Who knew the molly was still clinging to such sentiment? Dawnstar would have to catch her daughter when she was off duty to see if she could talk more about her past. It wasn't important but it would be something to keep Dawnstar's mind off her clan.

"Indulge me and I'll see about granting your request. Why Heron, and what's your deal with all the anger and your obvious disdain for your mother? Does it have anything to do with abandoned?" Howlingkit seemed quite irked with being left. Curiosity has always been rather strong within Dawnstar. It had yet to kill her though.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder