View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:26 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Azami turned into a large dog and not down on one of the boys heads,feeling the metal begin to scratch under her teeth,but not break,so she turned into a large animal,a wolf,but it was only a little stronger,and still took time to break the boys head.When it finally pulled off,she realized it was only a two,not a three like she was hopping for.They couldn't be made of something besides metal.' she thought,attacking the next and nearest robot.

Kane ran ahead until he found a robot with a three painted on it.The held out his hand,and within seconds,it started crumbling to the ground.He smirked and looked around for another one.'It's like crushing a soda can.' he thought,not aware yet of how much of his quirk he was using,not conserving his power at all,which would defeinently lead to a later disadvantage when he got tired.
Patrick watched Ayami,"A transformation quirk, I wonder what the conditions of it are."He thought aloud and then looked to Kane,"I wouldn't expect any less from someone who can rival me."He added and the lept off the falling bot,'Lightning round.'Patrick thought to himself and rushed at the bots.

The judges watched in awe of all of these young peoples power,"All of these kids are amazing, but those three are something else, even the one who seems like she'd be the weakest is almost keeping up with those two, but those two boys are something completely unseen."

Last edited by Ant; March 3rd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.