View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
rushingwater knew that her talking either became overwhelming or as she liked to say, she did the talking for two. it didn't seem that way because well, hazelnutsplash seem just as talkative as her. "yeah, i mean, you can't hold somebody back when their rambling!" she exclaim, excitedly. she nod very quickly, it look like her head would fall off any moment! she let out a small chuckle, she wasn't brave. she just said things before thinking. "thank you~" rushingwater purr, offering a wide smile. "cats should be more nice often! a lot of cats are usually grumpy and rude and just, moody now these days. oh my, i sound like a elder for a second. i'm not that old, am i?" she question, blinking. being around 30's moons wasn't that old. right? rushingwater didn't have a mate and wasn't looking for one. it dawn on her that it must be a bit strange for a cat her age to not have at least a crush. she was just content with her life right now, however. not up for changes. she didn't want to die alone, though. she zoom out for a second but was pull back to earth when the tom spoke again. "wow, you have similar names. is it confusing?" she ask, leaning forward to hear him better. she shrug her shoulders at his last statement, "i'm not someone who tries things out a lot, really. maybe i should try that. "

“You’re welcome.” Hazelnutsplash responded, letting out a small laugh. He shook his head at her next statement. “Oh no no no, you’re not old at all. I think you look about... 20 Moons?” He smiled, flicking his tail a bit. “But you’re right, cats these days all seem to not enjoy even the simplest things. And those are the things we should enjoy the most.” Hazelnutsplash always found that when he talked to some cats, they seemed to try and push him away. Or laughed at him for talking so much. Which the brown-furred warrior never appreciated. He snapped out of his thoughts at Rushingwater’s question. He thought about it for a moment. “Well, occasionally yes, but he has fur that is a lot lighter than mine, so we look different enough to not get confused too bad.”

[we should wrap this up in the next post or two?]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.