Thread: [ShadowClan] Dreaming x Cougar Kits
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:19 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

Name (3 options plz):
Witherkit(Witherash/cry), Creekkit(Creeksong), Bluetkit(Bluetbay), Beachkit(Beachbriar)
((so... I presonally love the name Bluetkit, and would so love her name to be Bluet. ))

AFAB (possibly demigirl or trans in the future)

Cougar or Dreaming Kit:
Cougar.

Appearance:
#6(prefered) or #2.

Personality:
Chaotic. Her personality is everywhere.
At first she may be the sweetest little cat anyone has ever saw, then again she might be the most cruel and hateful cat in the Clan. She is usually respectful(although her respect may be a little odd) and may often seem cold and emotionless to those around her. Not really a sociopath, she does not know when to stop. She often hides how she feels behind an indifferent mask - or a mask of sweet innocence. She is opinionated, though, and oftentimes does not hesitate to speak her opinion even if she knows the repercussions. She has a love of violence and does not like hiding it, so she instead embraces it at an early age. She often creeps her family out by talking about blood and gore and death. SHe is protective of her siblings, though, and would do anything to protect them - even if it means giving up her life. Strong and brave, this she-cat will one day become a great warrior.

(optional) Sexuality:
Pansexual Polygamous

Dynamic w/ Cougar:
Her papa. He might not be the best cat in the world, but he tries to be a good cat and she respects him for that. She really loves her father in her own way, but is unsure how to show it. She respects him - a lot - and knows how to show respect and she does not hesitate to tell him that.

Dynamic w/ Dreaming:
...Her opinion on her mother is a little... flawed. She sees and respects this cat, but does not understand how she is so sweet and she does not really care about this cat as much as she does her father's family. She does care about her mother, though, but she does not tell her mother that she thinks she is weak.

Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids):
Because this little kit likes violence, I think that they would get along with Dawnstar as long as she keeps up making the other clans mad at her. Sometimes she'll silently question Dawnstar's orders but - like all good soldiers - she will continue fighting for her Clan(almost wrote nation-).

(optional) Future Plans:
ShadowClan Imperialism - She thinks that ShadowClan is the best clan, and one day gets in trouble with another ShadowClanner and an OtherClanner because of her thoughts. She spoke out of turn and was clawed across the fact by the OtherClanner and she had attacked them in return, killing them without mercy nor hesitation. This had made the other warrior - likely her mentor at the time - inform her father about her craving for violence and maybe her father decides to talk to her about it, but that is up to you guys!
Little Mafia Child - she gets killed by a cult /j Well, first of all... She has never been good with talking to other cats, but suddenly that seems to go away after a brief dream with a StarClan cat who told her much about what she could become one day. So she starts talking to some of her Clanmates and they warm up to her, and she starts to kill loners and other cats who trespass into ShadowClan territory with her friends.
Push Me Again, See What Happens - This young lady has been pushed around by too many cats as of late, and she is so tired of it. With a disdainful look at them all, she ends up killing one of them - a cat not of her Clan, thankfully, in her opinion - and she does not even bother hiding the body. The NoClanner's family finds the body and decides to track this little lady down. But they do not know her very well, and even as a young apprentice can easily get rid of the weaklings - but not without hurting herself. She ends up getting scarred and wounded pretty bad, and her father finds her bleeding in the edge of the territory with two dead cats around her.
Make Me Feel Like I'll Be Okay - She meets an apprentice one day as a kit. And this apprentice is like her, and she knows that this cat will be her friend. She stays close to them at all times before the kit turns into an apprentice and she realizes that her only friend has been playing her all along. She gets so mad at this cat that she starts to stalk them before they leave the Clan.
How Do You Stay So Strong? - One day an apprentice who she had thought was so strong is seen crying, and she is the only one to witness it. She stays there staring at them before they realize her. Shocked at the turn of events, they stare at each other for a while before her curiosity gets the best of her and she asks what happened. She learns about the apprentice's life, and she gets so mad that she tracks down his family and slaughters them for hurting the other cat. Then they fall in love. and live happily ever after. not.

Your activity:
I am pretty active, unless school's out then my activity is diminished enough that my characters only get posted with for activity sweeps. sorry.

2+ sentence rp example w this oc:

Distance fills those eyes and a frown comes onto the pretty, small, delicate face as she sits there at her first Gathering. She does not want to talk to those foolish cats around her - her ShadowClan superiority has been instilled in her since birth - and she does not wish to associate with the inferior OtherClanners. When anycat who does not smell of ShadowClan, she looks at them with a cold gaze filled with hate and most of them leave - those that don't get ignored and they don't think the little apprentice is fun enough to continue to bother, so they leave. ignorant fools. she thinks to herself with a frown. don't you know your end is coming soon? She can't help but shake her head and think of how foolish these cats are... She closes her eyes before looking up at the sky with a soft smile. they'll know soon enough, won't they?

Theme Songs:
songs by Nurminsky(a Russian singer who likes the Mafia)
Nurminsky - For 105 yard

Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 11th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.