View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(So sorry you guys! ;; )

A purr erupted from the queens throat as she returned the affectionate gesture to her son. Perhaps she was a bit biased, but Honeythistle was one of her many kits to constantly visit her as well as accept her motherly actions . "Hello my darling, I'm doing well." She meowed briskly, fluffing out her pelt against the chilling temperatures. Cedartuft waited a moment before replying, "Nothing is wrong, just decided to come talk a walk. I just needed to stretch my old bones, nothing else." Her attention was redirected to the molly standing a bit away from the two, watching them silently. A warm smile stretched across her maw as she gave a wheezy chortle and prodded her son with a gentle paw. "Going to introduce your mother to your new friend, eh?"
The comfort of a mother was a powerful thing. Especially when it came to a Tom. The most important molly in his life should be the she cat who raised him, who supported him through thick and thin. Honeythistle knew he wasn't the...most favorited in his family, but that mattered little because his mother's love was never swayed. One lesson Honeythistle wanted each of his little ones to know was to always respect their mother. Whether they're a tom kit or molly kit; respect them. Love them. Care for them as they did for you. "Hm, well don't be out too long. You know I worry about you. " A lot. The Tom flattened his ears for a moment, voice laced with concern. His mother wasn't young, obviously. And, too many kits tended to weaken a Molly's body, right? Honeythistle didn't know much about a she cat's body, only the fact they bring much comfort, and their only purpose is to birth and raise kits. He just didn't want his mother to hurt too much. As his eyes quickly gazed over her figure to make sure she was in mint condition, his ears perked upon hearing the experienced queen's chuckle, and he turned his head to get a good look at Cloudstrike. Instantly, a smile was placed on his maw, and his expression softened. "Aw, come on, Ma - when had you ever known me to be just friends with mollies?" He joked, offering a charming grin. "Especially with one who is extremely beautiful?" He said this with a proud purr. Turning back to his mother with a widened smile. "I wanted to introduce you to Cloudstrike. She's my mate." No stuttering, no reluctance. Today was the day he wished for her to be fully his. It wasn't necessarily that his mother would like to hear this, but he knew she supported him; that she tolerated his lifestyle. Honeythistle fell in love with the Cloudy feline, as he were in love with all his mates. He couldn't allow her to slip through his paws and be wooed by another Tom. So, he wanted his mother to meet the elegant lady.

@Beau