Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:43 PM
ยด෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Ever // @Jingle

Almondstar interrupts her duties -- slimmed down to only caring for her kits after removing herself from her original position as clan leader -- to peer up at the den opening. Chestnutkit squirms at her belly, while Peanutkit waddles towards her. He bumps against her soon enough, little body unaccustomed and watery eyes not yet fully developed. She draws a tongue over his ear, noting how small he is. A pang of worry plagues her momentarily, concerned for the wellbeing of her runt, so small and shaky compared to his siblings. His little legs only make him more diminutive, even slighter than the other runts she's seen actively romping around the den.

Pointed, conical ears flick in the direction of Jigglefoot, the smaller feline wobbling his way towards her. Sharp green eyes soften considerably, taking in the sight of the little tom who'd managed to woo her with his surprising hardiness and loyalty.

"Jigglefoot," she greets, pushing herself further to the wall of the den, exposing the kits who'd nestled into her fur. "Fine as I can be, I suppose. The kits are a little more adventurous. Chestnutkit prefers sleeping, but Peanutkit seems very curious with the sights and sounds coming and going, you know?"

"And I haven't rolled onto one yet, so I'll be considering that a sucess. How have you been? Ah, and the clan. Is Lemonstar taking good care of the place? I'd hope so. I can't imagine he'd do much worse than Hawkstar."

Grumbling slightly, the tired she-cat dips down to rest her head back against her paws, gleaming a glance up at her mate, eager to hear his response.

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!