Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed a bit as he purrs softly “ well I was a rouge before I came here... my past isn’t exactly a good story to tell to inspire kittens more like.. to scare them.” He says softly as he smiles at him than he begins to stand up and whisper something into the leaders ear “ My love~” he purrs in a soft teasing voice as he begins to turn around his tail once again going under the leaders chin as he begins to walk off again “ I’ve got things to do! Do call me whenever you get bored my lord!” He says playfully as he walks off heading towards Whispersong. He purrs softly to her “ hello my friend nice day today?”
@Mystic

She quickly put down her half eaten shrew and dipped her head, ``Yes, it is quite a lovely day!`` She mewed, trying not to make a fool of herself of a cat that has more dominance than her also known as the deputy. ``Uh, how was your day?`` she said quickly as she realized she didn't ask that question yet, it was rather polite to ask the cat the same question in return such as "how was your day?" and other stuff. She shoved the shrew behind her as she realized that might look a big foolish or... well.. in a weird way when talking to another cat.