Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:29 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@BILL. @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost's face developed a wild grin, she was enjoying this, her many moons of excluding herself from the normal activities of dark forest warriors made her forget what living cats were like. They are so feisty, so much fun, I can tell that I will enjoy this. She held back an evil snicker to say "relax children, you all seem to not want to be here, yet you are all here for a reason. Am I wrong? You will get used to this place, you may even learn to enjoy it. I've watched many different types of cats here and one thing is for sure, they all walk away with something they didn't have before." She turned her icy-hot gaze towards Darkbelly as chilled words came from her mouth "whether someone dies or not is your choice, you could kill them yourselves or let them die. Just remember that nobody lives forever."

Dawn'Paw listened silently before she also stated her opinion."Sometimes you will have to choose who to kill or save, if you think about it when we go into battle the fleabags are going to try and kill you, so who's to say that you weren't defending yourself when you 'Accidentally' killed them?". Although she was a mere apprentice she barely knew what mercy or love felt like, she remembered all the words she's ever been told all flow into her mind,as the icy and deadly words came out her mouth.

@BILL. @Cindercloud777

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 2nd, 2019 at 04:30 PM.