View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:20 PM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Rookpaw ambled out of the Apprentice's Den. The slender tom stretched his legs. A yawn escaped his maw, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Emerald green eyes wandered around the camp for both familiar and unfamiliar faces. It seemed few felines were out and about the camp, which didn't really bother Rook. While he enjoyed socializing, it was nice to have a little peace and quiet every once in a while. His eyes drifted up to the sky. With the cool of leaf-fall lumbering in, the sky was clear of clouds and the air crisp. It was a bit too early, in his opinion, to go out and attempt to hunt. With no training, it's not like he would manage to catch anything. It's likely he would be exhausted after a short time anyway, and by the time he got back Rook would probably be in need of a very long nap.
Harrierpaw smiled, noticing the sleek-pelted tom appearing at the entrance of the Apprentice's Den. He had seen him around camp before but had yet to introduce himself. Rook was certainly one of the more handsome felines in the clan, at least in Harrier's opinion, and it seemed he was one of the more social characters as well. Even so, Harrierpaw had always found himself becoming too sheepish to work up the nerve to walk over and introduce himself. When they were kits, Willowpaw had always teased him about his insecurities. It wasn't long after they had become apprentices that she had disappeared. Everyone said she just ran off to become a loner but he heard. He heard them whispering behind his back.

"Oh, that's Willowpaw's brother. Didn't she run off with some rouge? She's probably dead by now, honest. Poor Harrier."

Poor Harrier. Poor defenseless, emotional little Harrier. Abandoned by the sister he couldn't function without. Willow had been the social one. Harrier, on the other paw, could barely speak unless one of his family members was by his side. So unfortunate.
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

And after all this time
I'm still into you