View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2023, 07:59 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Surprisingly unhesitant, Cinderpaw strode her way into the leader's den for the first time in a while. She took a moment to inspect her work patching up any holes in the den from the inside for the first time - it looked passable, at least. Exhaustion etched clear on her face. She wasn't quite as well-versed in herbs as she should have by now, but she was sure plenty busy training Thunderclan's little soldiers, and dealing with their camp being dragged into hell. Yet, despite what she taught them...

"We need to talk." Cutting to the chase was what she was best at. Her tail-stump twitched anxiously behind her, the only thing giving off what was bubbling within her. Since last gathering's whole mess, she'd sure as hell been thinking. The justification of their deaths back in full force, her own clan being partially to blame... don't get her wrong, she was sure as hell Thunderclan's wrongdoings had been brought up in anything but bad faith, but still. What damn liars her clanmates were.

Yet again, Cinderpaw found herself in a loop of needing to staunch their lies and being beat to the ground for it. Yet again, Cinderpaw spoke. And she would make sure they listened after all that was still happening to their children, his child."We can't bring apprentices to Gatherings anymore. They're not safe, not with Shadowclan in the forest."

[ @Eaglet @dino. hope you guys dont mind me reposting this since it got cut off, if its an issue tell me]

Last edited by littlelove; May 25th, 2023 at 08:47 PM.