View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”