View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
His eye twitched,” Or I can put up with you for a moon or two and then lie to Fallenstream and tell him that you are making me do unethical things and that Fallenstream is the only cat who is capable of training me.” He meowed Fallenstream must have appointed me to Lightstream as my temporary mentor simply so he can adjust to being clan leader. He needs a moon or two to figure out how it works being leader, don’t get over-worked.
(forgot about this but are we just gonna pretend that there isn't a murder going on behind them? cuz im done for that xD)
Lightstream scoffed. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as she anticipated. She still needed to be there for Hollowpaw. She knew that she shouldn't retaliate because the apprentice would just make excuses and trick himself into believing that he was meant to be with Fallenstream. "Fine. Say what you want to say, do what you want to do. Fallenstream wants us to go on the morning patrol tomorrow anyway, so you might as well hate me for tonight. Just know that I will be waking you up and you will becoming with me. Good night." She said proudly, impressed with herself. She stood there for a second before stalking off to the warriors den.