View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart seemed to relax a little when he said it was fine she was acting this way and that she was saying things like that. The Maine Coon felt herself relax as she loosened how tightly her tail was wrapped around her paws. Green hues raised up to meet his again noting the way he got nervous all over again. Panicking a little knowing she caused this, she shuffled a little. "Oh Jasperpelt!" she started, pricking her ears towards him. "You don't have to be nervous around me!" she spoke, her gaze softening a little.
Liking someone was complicated. Feelings were complicated. Jasperpelt might not have been a complicated tom, but he could definitely have complicated feelings. Such as right now - he liked Lotusheart, it wasn’t too hard for him to realize that - he had had little apprentice-crushes before, and even when he had first met the she cat, he had thought she was very nice and pretty and sweet… and getting to know her better had been great… but Jasperpelt didn’t feel like it would be right for him to say anything about it. Not… yet. Not until he was sure that things were going to be okay with them. The last thing he wanted was to lose her friendship, and he knew that with her old mate being dead, it was bound to be hard for her to truly develop feelings again - so he would take his time. ”I know.” This time he was able to smile when he looked over at her again. And, he didn’t stammer - the statement sounded truly confident. It was a beautiful sound for him… Jasperpelt had worked really hard for that, so anytime he could speak that way, it was just wonderful.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.