View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

[this is the condition; CIPA,

Also, The EE was a period where the clans were ruled by Dark forest leaders, then Skyclan saved them.]

Cometstream looked over at the Thunderclan medicine cat, Shinefang, and themself. ``I must've fallen asleep,`` They mumbled half-heartedly. The dark torteshell, looked back at their foot. Wow. I did not notice that. They shook their head, and focused back on Shinefang. The warrior flicked his ears with annoyance. ``CometStream. My name is CometStream.`` He huffed, and padded backwards a little, they disliked being touched by other cats, though they could not feel the pain of a claw. The painless life was more of a curse than a blessing, as CometStream could not tell when they was seriously injured. in fact, CometStream had only gone into the den because of their friend. The young cat lay down in a random nest, and flattened their ears. ``Its CometStream.`` They pushed their face into the moss and sighed. CometStream disliked Shinefang already, Maybe it was because They felt they didn't need a medicine cat, maybe they disliked his, 'Young cats these days' attitude, or maybe Comet was just annoyed about Shinefang getting his name wrong. It was probably the last one.

Wheatfur felt a bit more at ease, Shinefang was like him, a cat that was not taught by a mentor from a young age, but an older warrior. He felt... A kinship? Anyway he felt more open. When Shinefang And Skyclan came to Thunderclan to help free them from The Dark forest Reign Wheatfur though the older Warrior had helped save him from a Supporter. Then again, it may of been a different cat, but he still felt a gratitude to Skyclan. The tom loooked closer at the paw, it was similar injury that left his back left foot limp and broken. ``This is a difficult injury`` He muttered, ``This will be very fiddly..``
Shinefang watched the warrior settle into a nest, flicking his ear ponderously at the way the warrior didn't seem to show many of the basic signs of pain in spite of their foot showing all the signs of a bad break. Cometstream wasn't wincing or favoring the paw, they didn't even seem to be lying in the nest awkwardly as he might expect. "Would you mind stretching out the leg wit the hurt foot? It'll make it easier for us to look it over without making you get up."

(I see what you put down here, so Imma go ahead and pick it up).
Shinefang turned back to to Wheatfur and looked at the medicine cat again. "I've seen you plenty at the gatherings, but you might not remember me. I helped save your tail during a battle with those dark forest foxhearts," the old cat said with a grin. "I respect you Wheatfur. You're like me: a cat of your clan, whether that's through healing or fighting." He turned his head to look at the young warrior in the nest and spoke to Wheatfur, his voice low to consult with the more experienced cat more quietly. "Give it to me straight; I may be a capable warrior, but I'm still new to this world of medicine cat stuff. What would you recommend? And... Do you think that foot can be completely healed?" Shinefang had seen plenty of cats twist a paw here and there and be fine. Paw breaks were something had not seen as often, but he'd seen plenty of cats with paws injured in such a way that they never work quite as well as they used to.