View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks at him, confused at first. Why was he so kind? So calm around her? Why?! Her eye sharpen as she begins to walk up to her and she growls loudly “ enemies? You made your enemies I’m forced to have them! ... there is no time to recover or rest especially with them around!... Sano wants me to be the breeder of the family, libtina sees me as some prized pet and Lucifer... he can’t do anything... why are you so calm?! How are you so calm and nice to someone that doesn’t deserve it...” she closes her eyes and looks away “ why? ... I don’t understand why are you so nice to me.. I don’t deserve it... yet you give it why? Did.. my family help you or.. do you feel pity for me?”

“An enemy is an enemy wether or not you wanna hate them” he said with another shrug as if it didn’t matter much to him. His tail lashed waving in the air and swishing away snowflakes falling from the tree branches above his head. “Breeder? One of those cats for kits? Like a human thing? Right well you see you could just keep on going, I’ve escaped some pretty bad situations from just running away” he said with a dry laugh as he licked his one paw and ran it over each ear than tucking both paws under his chest. “Everyone deserves to have a chance of kindness” said Krake knitting his eyebrows together

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord