View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:37 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The tom laughed and lavishly stretched as he walked settling at a nice pace beside her. “I need nothing, I don’t base worth in cats from the fertility or appearance” he said with a nod before he reached the large willow tree that had a badger hole dug out by its roots. He swept some of the snow off with his tail before slipping into the hollowed put den into the cool cave with a sandy floor and a nice nest made out much larger than he needed, beside it was a pile of odd smelling leaves and berries which had been squished and wiped across the walls leaving distinct paw prints and slashed which looked worse than it really was. The tom stepped aside allowing her to step into his den. He swept away a few of the squished berries with his tail before giving his fur a quick shake. “Settle in” he said with a nod

Her eye widened a bit when she looks around but soon she steps in, unsure if she should just stand or lay down or do something! She wasn’t used to such kindness or any kindness at all. She was used to pain and violence... not this. “ um.... here?” She asks unsure as she looks around at the big nest than back at him. “ are you sure? I don’t mind sleeping outside ...”