View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:49 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She jumps a bit when he suddenly started laughing loudly even more confused she sits down covering her paws with her tail as she moves her head down a bit “ ... but I’m used to sleeping outside I never really had ..... a nest like this...” she says truthfully. Being on the run doesn’t really let you settle down in a cozy nest. She’s never felt the warmth of anything except for some heater or something but.. this was new to her.

Krake flocked an ear as she settled down. “Your one of those kinds? Ah well I’ve been all around admittedly, I’ve been in the city for a month or so than I’ve been hopping around” he said with a proud smile. There was many scars on his throat and underbelly which where White with age and hidden by the fur when he would walk. He turned sweeping a few more things off the den floor than nudged her towards the nest a wide smile planted on his maw. “Your making your own life quite difficult” he said tipping his head to the side. ”truly, running off and forgetting that whole family mess was good but I think if you oughta escape you’d need to run the other way” he said “you’ve hit the ocean my dear” he said with another polite dip of his head

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord