View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Taking Over (The New Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
k! I shall use Phoenix for now! X3)
Suddenly, someone else’s jumps onto the post by her carefully, it was Phoenix with his pure white pelt with shades of brown and gold here and there and his golden eyes which may be why he was named Phoenix because of his burning golden eyes. He purrs softly as he rubs his head against her shoulder, “ I could tell you were bored my dear. So I came to entertain you!” He Says purring playfully as he licks her ear. “ of course if you don’t mind a bird like me?” He Says playfully referring to his name a bit, Little bird or Phoenix either way it was always nicknames about flames and birds for him. Yet he never minded them at all especially if it was amber who gave them to him.
”I’m not bored!” Amber said defiantly, but she didn’t move, as she liked the feeling of Pheonix’s pelt against hers. “I’m just... thinking.” Amber meowed, gazing off to the birch woods nearby. She closed her eyes, purring softly, relishing the warm sun on her back. She curled her tail around her paws, then turned to lick her shoulder. “You know, this fence is pretty uncomfortable. I think I’m going to my yard. Coming?” Amber asked, turning her molten amber eyes to Phoenix.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!