View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:47 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Taking Over (The New Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Thunder woke from his nap in the soft grass as the sun shined down onto golden brown pelt. Stretching and he slowly got up to see both Amber and Phoenix snuggling on the fence. He turned away from their love fest and went to the koi pond. He'd always tried catching them, but every time he tried he fell into the water and had to swim out of it. This time, he sat waiting until a small fish swam up to the edge, before he swiped with his paw. the miss made him disappointed, but at least he didn't fall in this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs softly as when she licked his shoulder, “ I -“ than she asked a question and he purrs happily “ you should always know that I will always say yes” he says purring playfully as he stands up and jumps down first landing gracefully and looking up at her. His tail waved a bit “ come on I’m already starting to get lonely!” He Says playfully with a purr
“Relax, you old fool.” Amber teased, leaping gracefully down from the fence and landing softly next to Phoenix. She wandered forward, her eyes scanning the yard. It was normal, ferns here, rose bush there, and there was Thunder, fishing as always. “Hi Thunder.” She meowed, her eyes flickering from the golden fish to Thunder’s paw dripping wet. “Any improvement?” She asked, peering into the water before dabbing her own paw gently into the surface. She then turned to Phoenix while waiting for Thunder’s response, and said: “Phoenix, I bet you can’t catch one either.” A purr and a hint of teasing came along with a sprinkle of challenge in her voice.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 24th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.