View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:35 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.
"I'm Fennelnose," they responded. Crimsonsky. That was a... unique name... Fennelnose didn't think that they had ever heard the word "Crimson" before. With a fleeting glance over at their newfound acquaintance, they wondered if it was related to the red hues in her pelt. Ah, well. It was always best not to let your mind linger on insignificant things. Placing all of your attention on something so minute as that could place you in a whole slew of annoyances that needed to be resolved, all due to focusing solely on something that needed little to no attention.

Fennel nearly chuckled at Crimsonsky's next comment, but they managed to suppress it for the time being. Still, the corners of their mouth turned upwards in a smirk. "How old are you? I can guarantee that I'm not much older." Fennelnose was only 28 moons themself, but they had matured past their age in early adulthood. Having an abusive relationship did things to you. Things that they would rather avoid thinking about. "Did you have any specific problems in mind to fix? And I don't think we'll have to worry too much about the Dusk Syndicate for now; we're not all that close to them. If anything, SkyClan has the Syndicate to worry about." That was the only thing they chuckled at. They had a darker sense of humor than the average cat, and it tended to scare some potential friends away. Well, it wasn't like Fennelnose cared about who liked them or not.

"Oh, look: ShadowClan has just arrived." And that was all they said on Halestar arriving. To be honest, they cared very little about the affairs of the other Clans.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2017 at 05:36 PM.