Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Duskpaw tipped his head in confusion. He had never heard that term in his life before, and he was determined to find out what it meant. "'Tester Dunkers'?" He echoed, his voice puzzled, matching his sister's thoughts. "What is that?"

---

Darkzephyr grumbled but stayed mostly silent as he brushed past cats, growling occasionally. He was glad to get away from the camp, but he didn't like all of the cats here. All, his enemies. Every single one of them, only few his Clanmates. He hated gatherings, ever since he was a warrior. His one eye darted around the darkening clearing.
[[Shadowclanners: Beware, try to approach this smol savage boi]]
Snarlingpaw and the others led them to the edge of the lapping waves. Two other cats leapt out of the shadows. The she-cat's face was curled in a look of distaste and amusement, while the tom just sat and watched. Snarlingpaw nodded and began to explain. "To become a warrior, you have to take a test..." He pointed to a small islet on the ocean, roughly 15-20 fox-lengths from the beach.
http://www.traveladventures.org/coun...ka-islet02.jpg
"The bravest, strongest, most amazing warriors can swim to that islet, and only the bravest! The way we'll know if you're real warriors, is you need to retrieve a plant that only grows there! It's called.... The Strawberry... If you bring back the delicious Strawberries we can share them to eat... If you don't, Let's say Snowstar won't be launching a patrol to save you. Or any other leader" She nodded at Creampaw. "You watch them. Me and the others will go to the dunker station... And watch the leaders"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |