View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2023, 01:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Cool Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Here we are, finally. After multiple days of delay whaaaaat no... this isn't five days late what are you talking about...

ANYWAY, I am really really excited to announce the 13 new lovelies joining the arkfam!!

So here we are, in the order of ... well, anything;
though Bear has called dibs on Smokekit being the eldest lol

1. [ @BEAR. ]’s Smokekit
  2. [ @vampire ]’s Howlingkit
  3. [ @The Cannibal ]’s Gloomkit
  4. [ @FrostyGalaxy ]’s Cinder/Crowkit
  5. [ @tallulah ]’s Mirekit
  6. [ @SuspiciousMindz ]’s Rainkit
  7. [ @redshiftreign ]’s Newtkit
  8. [ @Micanomancy ]’s Birdkit
  9. [ @lesbianism]’s Magpiekit
  10. [ @furrensic ]’s Quillkit
  11. [ @The Doctor ]’s Ravenkit
  12. [ @Kass ]’s Whisper/Whisperingkit
  13. [ @Leafy ]’s Wispkit

And what is this? A 14th kit? [ @MangofDoom ]’s Fogkit is going to be adopted into the family as well, and will be an older sibling to the litter of 13, along with Sleepykit, Fallenkit, Larkkit, Sootkit, & Wolfkit.

Side Notes!!:
- [ @Leafy ] & [ @The Doctor ], the two of you may need to decide which of you owns this design. (or they can be identical twins, who knows?) I can always help design a new cat for either of you, if you'd like!

[ @Dark ] and I just want to say that we absolutely adored every single application out there, and the main reason we took 5 extra days to decide on them was because there were so many wonderful ones. Really, in the end we had to ask for help to pick because we just couldn't decide at all ahah.

To the rest of you who wanted a kitten, I can tell you to look forward to a future Larkfire/Lostspark-Darkfall litter, but who knows when that'll be? Until then, yes, I am going to shamelessly forward you to Cougarbite & Dreamingbloom's kit finder, as that litter too will be Dawnstar-family ehe, and will essentially be the nieces/nephews/other of this arkduo litter.

Again, I loved reading through your applications, thank you all for applying. Hope you all have wonderful holidays, an even happier New Years, and then we'll see you back here on January 1st, when the kits are born!!

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 25th, 2023 at 02:19 PM.