View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Onyxpaw loped into the clearing. Her tail drooped behind her and the tip dragged the slightly muddy ground behind her. Her green eyes were dull and depressed. The young oriental mix was back from a hunting excursion. Sure she didn't have a mentor or warrior with her, but she was young enough that she didn't really care about safety. She knew the tensions between the Clans were high, but she didn't care as much about that. Right now she just wanted to express her loyalty to her Clan. She wanted to prove her strengths. She would show them, even if it meant tat she put her own safety at risk. She noticed the tom near the prey pile and a soft smile crossed her maw. She approached him with a soft purr. Surely her father would understand the loss of a hunt. "Hey Shadebreeze." She greeted softly.
Shadebreeze looked at his daughter as Onyxpaw walked over to him. "I'm guessing hunting didn't do you well," wondered Shadebreeze "Well that is if that's what you were doing out of camp by yourself, but I understand if you wanted to be alone. Everyone needs a chance to be alone." The tom licked one of his front paws before drawing it over his ear. 'Being alone is exactly why I was haunting by myself. I never have time for myself or my kit, but Onyxpaw comes before myself,' thought Shadebreeze. He shook the thought away, glancing down at his daughter with a half smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.