View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For Stonegazer, the hole that he was supposed to be getting into was way too small. It was nearly impossible for the tom’s large frame to fit through it, and even when he did get through, it was still a stretch. His eyes darkened as he struggled through it, remaining silent until finally, finally he managed to make it all the way through. And, at that point, he found a spot where he wasn’t really touching Powdernose. The hole was too small for him to get far enough away that he would be away from the younger tom completely, but it was big enough that he wasn’t actually pressed up against the other warrior. That was far too awkward for him. ”Well. We all have our talents… and it would appear finding hidden places is yours.”

That was Stonegazer’s only response to Powdernose’s comment about being a coward - because he didn’t know what else to say. Did he find the other warrior a coward? Yes, perhaps he did, at least a little bit. It was cowardly not to fight in battle. To run and hide in the clearing and let other warriors do your work for you. It was cowardly to pretend that nothing bad would come of that. And the worst part was, Stonegazer disliked himself for thinking that way. He had never been a super “nice” tom. He was not the cat that you turned to if you had a major problem, he was the cat you went to if you had a fight on your paws. ”No, not really.” His answer to Powdernose’s inquiry was short and to the point, just like most things the tom found himself saying.

Even though he didn’t really like himself for it, he was the type of cat to speak his mind on these things. Sugarcoating something did not seem to be among his abilities. And it certainly wasn’t something that he had made much of an effort to get better at, since he didn’t think it was worth it. Still, Stonegazer supposed that today… today he could at least try and be nicer for Powdernose. The tom was pretty cute - in a kit-like, innocent type of way. ”We could always talk about the past.” Not a great suggestion, but one he’d come up with all on his own.
(aghh i don't want another battle to interfere with our roleplay :<)

as he watched stonegazer, he chuckled. oops, powdernose thought, amused at how the tom had to struggle to get inside of the hiding place. his tail curled up, eyes glinting in the darkness. "i guess you could say that. most would suggest my talent to be the laziest cat of the clan." powdernose shrugged and sighed. "but whatever. who cares what others think, right? there's always gonna be someone who is judgemental." he lowered his head, nose twitching. "it's just how life is."

at the words the other spoke, his entire body froze. "past?" eyes widened, powdernose gulped and laughed awkwardly. "oh- oh, yes, of course! the past is always a delight to speak of!" unless you don't know half of it because you spent all your time sleeping or searching for the parents that you never had. ears flattened, he took a shaky breath and spoke forcefully. "uh- would you like to go first? your past must certainly be far more interesting than mine." because you are simply just too much of a bother to everyone that you have nothing special to say.