Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2018, 02:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@doug.

Rowanflower teetered down the path stumbling ocasionally as she made a sharp turn towards the territories somewhat following the toms lead and not caring that she wasn't in control anymore. It was nice to let someone else take control sometimes. Since everything had changed it seemed hard now to slip into the background unnoticed for just a while. It just was t the same. Just as a momemtary silence fell over the pair she felt her eyes drifting shut and just taking in a deep breath of the fresh and bitter air. The warm embrace of newleaf wrapped itself around her tongue, it smelled of new life and abundant prey despite being riddled with rotting leaves and soggy mud, It was just delightful nonetheless.

The multicoloured tabby let out a deep sigh, glad to know firehawk seemed to understand smokepaw was at peace. Or at least he had come to terms with it, despite a sneaking suspicion that brought her to think they didn't know each other all that well anyways. What he said next had slightly shocked her, wherever he is? the she cats whiskers gave a quick twitch but she dropped the subject, thinking better not to pry on his beliefs. Ever since riverclans liberation she had to come to terms with the fact even a clan was divided by beliefs, and even a simple choice could tear it apart within sunrises. She had the long curved scar and her throat as a painful reminder. Even the thought of the grey tabby who had awarded her such a ghastly scar made her shiver. "Quite."

Shaking her head dismissively she turned her Attenion to the larger tomcat her eyes focused and welcoming. "That's fantastic, kits are on the way aren't they?" she commented giving him a little playful wink. To playful you furball. she scolded herself, mentally kicking herself for the friendly gesture. She knew that iceflower was pregnant, it's hard not to notice when a queen is expecting and you pass them by every other day. "By the time they're around maybe this war will be over" she said hoepfully, her voice dropping down to a mere whisper by the end of the sentence.

As he insisted if she needed a thing to let him know she tossed him a glance that said 'I'm going to be ok' than looked back down the path. She flicked her tail once and laid it across his shoulders for a moment. "I appreciate the concern, but I'm sure I'll be fine" she said assuringly as she walked ahead.

"Quite frankly I feel as though I can't quite get in to his head, I now he went to help Thunderclan for all the right reasons considering they would've been crushed by two clans at once. Otherwise I'm clueless" she said with a deep sigh of anoyance. It was hard not knowing what fallenstar wanted from her, it was impossible to tell. One day he's glaring at you the next he's barking orders at you and she just couldn't keep up with what he wanted out of her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord