View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: [Open] A Kittypet Lost In The Dark, Dark Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
Solar sighed. My brother is coming. EEK! She squealed as a tall,black tom with a clawed up eye approached them Hey shorty He laughed,batting and Solar's tail Hey peabrain She huffed back,nudging his shoulder. Nightshade was tall,black,and a tad bit aggressive. Who's this?~ He said pointing his tail towards Nict.
A FRIEND. Solar said sternly
So you say,dear sister. He teased
NOT ANOTHER WORD out of you,or Crimson will hear about how your in Beetle's territory. And, I'M SURE,Beetle would LOVE to fight you~~ She said mocking him
A-Alright..s-sorry.. anyways, hi, I'm Nightshade,but you may call me Night or Sky.. He said
"Name's Nicht," said Nicht gruffly, clearly not amused by any of the siblings' words or actions. Then the realization finally hit him. "Oh feathersticks, you have a crush on me. I'd rather take my chances with Beetle..." he groused. "In fact, you have your brother to protect you, so how about I just go with my original plan..."
Nicht stretched his sore muscles, and then prepared to run.

@QueenCocaHead someone should probably tell him that there's no use running

Silverkit (ThunderClan), Nicht (loner/rogue), Goldenkit. Petalfuzz(RiverClan)

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl’s Moving Castle

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
― Cressida Cowell, How to Speak Dragonese