View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:14 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella listened, she could feel how he felt, and it worried her a little. She tried to ignore how worried he was and all that, but it didn't leave, he was right about everything right now, cats were all different. "Yeah, sometimes, I wish all cats were like you..." She mewed and leaned against him, smiling. "I'm glad you did introduce me to the clans, without that, I would still be a loner, and honestly, I don't want that..." The pretty calico admitted and licked his chin lovingly, she felt happy, for real, whenever she was with him. Finally happy to hear that he didn't mind if she called him perfect, after all, everyone had different opinions on a cat. As she looked up at him, she realised how he was smiling and bursted out laughing.
"How would I be special then?" Goldeneye laughed, "If everyone was the same, things would be boring, you have to admit," he smiled. "Being different is what makes us all special," he smiled. "Loners have pretty good lives as well," he shrugged, knowing that some loners did have small families and good territories farther off from clan territory, "But I'm still happy you decided to join us," he said, nuzzling Bella. As he heard Bella laughing, his pelt heated up. He finally had realized he was smiling like an idiot. However, he didn't really care, still smiling, glad he had made Bella laugh. Sure, other cats could think of him as stupid. Golden knew it was unavoidable actually, but, well, if he made his mate happy, that was all he needed, his eyes lit up happily.