View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[COLOR=Silver]"Oh no, Azulheart. I don't think killing you is an option this early into our relationship." Well, there went at least some of her leverage... but it didn't matter. Kill him? Now, whyever would she want to do that? Azulheart might have made it clear that he wasn't afraid of her, or dying by her, and so Alabastersnow had moved on. Moved on to threatening his loved ones, because that was the way she would get him to do whatever she wanted. She could move the strings and manipulate him into doing whatever she needed, and that was what Alabastersnow loved most of all. Her little games would tug him back and forth until he was nothing more then her obedient sidekick. It was funny, some toms thought of she cats like that, as nothing more then objects to be played with, and here was Alabastersnow - doing the same thing with her mate.

Turning the tables some, but then again, that was what she did best. She twisted the knife and she turned the tables until everyone she was around was confused and hurt by her. But she didn't need their approval, not really, anyways. And those that she did care about? Well... her devious deeds were hidden, far underneath the surface, where all that was to be found was an attractive white furred diva. Azulheart's words about "changing him" made her eyes flash with anger and she softly stomped a small (almost delicate looking) white paw on the ground. "You had better do what I'm asking you, handsome. Or I'm going to have to start carrying out the threats I make... which I don't want to do. I don't want to be the bad guy here, Azulheart - but when you don't listen to me, well..." Alabastersnow shook her head and laughed softly. She didn't finish her sentence, but she assumed the end would be implied.

She didn't have another choice. At least, in her own mind, she didn't. For her there was no middle ground - it was either put her love in pain, or have him not listen to her. All or nothing for Alabastersnow, because for her? She couldn't just take some of it and leave it be. Everything would be hers eventually, the she cat just knew it. Someday soon she would break Azulheart's spirit and take what was hers. His heart belonged to her. She owned it at this point, whether he liked it or not. And whether he liked it or not, Alabastersnow was planning on taming it until he was nothing more then a sidekick, an obedient mate that was there for his looks and her entertainment. She could do as she pleased and he would never say a word. She would beat the fight out of him - or she would get rid of him. Alabastersnow certainly hadn't fallen in love with him for his personality - there were more then a few kinks to be worked out, after all!

"Old, love? Never. Besides, I think there's plenty more I could throw at you..." Her voice trailed off as her mind began to work, but she stopped a second later to throw a dazzling smile in his direction. "But I think it's about time I started acting nicer towards you. What do you say, honey?" It was a surprising confession, but the white feline figured she needed to give at least a little. Sometimes a battle was lost when the war was won, and this was a war she was planning on winning. Eventually he would love her so much he wouldn't ever even leave her side. And it would be of his own free choice, too. That would be the best thing; watching Azulheart destroying his own will. He would break it on his own and Alabastersnow would be victorious, rising above to yowl her victory to the skies.

"That's more like it." A purr rumbled in her throat as she wound herself around her mate, blue optics sparkling with pleasure and half-excitement. "You're learning not to talk back to me, aren't you, sweetlove?" She knew that it annoyed him, or at least it seemed to, when she spoke to Azulheart that way. But Alabastersnow didn't care. She would talk to him any way that she wanted to, and in the end, he would do what she wanted him to. There was a sinister rising coming... she could feel it. And whatever happened at the end of that rise was not going to be her fault, no matter what anyone else said.

Why she thought this was coming? Well, there had been tension for a while now, hadn't there? It wasn't going to disappear into thin air. Something bad was coming, something evil - or perhaps that was just her thought of the Dusk Syndicate disappearing. It didn't necessarily have anything to do with their little group, now did it? No. It didn't have anything to do with their personal group at all... not that Alabastersnow knew of, but she couldn't see the future.

"Trust me, you'd be doing me a favor..."Azulheart mumbled, after hearing the way Alabastersnow talked to him. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all. Maybe, that's where he needed to end up; six feet underground, murdered by the one who...who, what, exactly? This wasn't love. It was...it was something else. Something he couldn't put is paw on yet, but this Tom knew that it was a game to her, and he was the little puppet that was meant to do her bidding. Since Azulheart was pretty headstrong, he refused to do whatever she told him. But, those blue eyes didn't lie. She threatened his loved ones right to his face. If it was up to Azulheart, he would had been rid of her...but, what was holding him back? The fact that she was Asterflame's sister, and he didn't want to hurt his - unfortunately - mate.

Azulheart just hoped that this relationship would work. He would feel like an absolute idiot for accepting her proposal in the first place. Azulheart had plans for his future as a warrior. Take in a mate - check yes (not the type of mate he was comfortable with, however.) have a couple kits? - perhaps that could wait a bit into the future (besides, Alabastersnow didn't look like she carried an inch of maternal instinct.) fight in a couple battles? Certainly. Azulheart silently pleaded for him to die in one. Get away from this sociopath because that was the only way to escape her wrath. Only, that was the easy way out. Death never been regarded as the strongest path in life. If he made it this far, then he could make it a couple more moons. After all, facing her abuse throughout his apprentice wasn't on his list, but he still learned to cope with it, and grow from it. Though his body may be bruised, his pelt littering with unnatural scars; Azulheart was still here. And, it was unfair for him to think that death was the only way out of this. If there is a way in, then there must be a way out. His thought process was interrupted, and if he had been wandering any further, he would had completely missed her intentional threats. Bad guy? Haha. Funny. Azulheart actually found himself chuckling at that. Did she not realize that she was a villain? "I don't mind doing anything for you, sweetheart," he spat out. "But, you could at least learn to put a little love into this relationship." He scowled. It was quite humorous that he was asking this white feline for something she wasn't capable of. Even the words that slipped out his mouth felt foreign to him, but he made a promise to try. He wanted to try. He wanted to see if this could work out between them. He already knew that he lost Asterflame.

Wow - that suddenly hit him. Did he really lose his best friend? When they were in the company of Bluespark and Asterflame, she seldom looked at him, spoke to him, anything! He was silently hoping that she would at least send more of an expression his way (any expression) so, he would know that his presence was acknowledge. Clearly, they fought, was the last time he was in any physical contact with her. Azulheart felt a pick into his heart. The thorn stabbing and the blood leaking out; she told Bluespark about that little secret of hers. She told Bluespark out of ALL cats! What was she thinking!?...was she even thinking at all? Maybe, that's what hurt him. Or, maybe it hurt his ego. Azulheart shook his head, huffing to himself before bringing his gaze to glance at Alabastersnow; he might as well make it work before it goes down the drain. Because that's where this relationship was heading; down the drain. Before it even started.

Here he was again. Upon, Alabastersnow's response, it was like a fire ignited into his being, and he shot her a charming smile. "I can handle whatever you throw at me, darling." Wasn't that the truth. Like a slideshow, the memories played in his mind. Countless times being pinned, pushed to the ground, claws digging in his skin, claws scraping his pelt, being thrown around, being stomped on, being struck, hit upon, having lost of energy, almost seeing starclan themselves. The pain that coiled into his heart, and the scars that left stories on his pelt. Painted on him like a work of beautiful, scarred art. He would had loved to recited it to her, but instead he laughed, lowly. Almost bitterly, until it turned into something treasuring sweet. "Be nice to me, hm?" He repeated, ears flicking at the thought. Of course, why would he believe her? Her actions was far more powerful than her words. Unlike Asterflame who believed that her word was all she could offer and everything would just be simply dandy. Words got lost in the wind, and actions were promises that could be trusted. Azulheart locked Asterflame in place in his mind. He refused to think anything more of her. "You have a lot of making up to do to me, then." For the numerous times she was mean to him, belittled him, degraded him, treated him like he was alienated in this world. If she was to treat him with more courtesy, Azulheart wanted to experience that nice level from his...mate.

Evidently, the grey Tom had no idea what she could be planning, and therefore did not question it. When she wound herself around him, Azulheart stayed planted where he was. His body felt tensed. Why wouldn't he when they had this unpleasant conversation? It was like she had a personality dosorder. One moment she's threatening him, and the next she's smitten to him like bee to pollen. It left him baffled, so he didn't know how to react. Yet, if he was receiving affection offered on a platter, he wasn't going to give that up. Even if it was with his tormentor, Azulheart was left utterly vulnerable, so he wanted the affection. He longed for the affection. It wasn't love...this wasn't love at all.

What this was had to be toxic. Something he should avoid before he winded deep into it. He was already stuck in the web, and soon enough that little spider was weaving more of his silk around his body until he was completely numb. Completely glued. He didn't even bother to say anything when she made that little comment. Talking to him like he was some mousebrained fool. Was it possible to stay married to another even without communication for the rest of their moons together? That was ridiculous. Not possible. Azulheart felt that it would be easier to stand Alabastersnow if they continued to be mates but without communication. Now, was not the time to think about that. Suddenly, the Tom purred. This wasn't love. Indeed, far from it. Yet, hopefully, it would find a way to grow into it.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.