View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It hadn't been too long after Cedarkit had arrived into Riverclan. He was accepted fairly easily, being the leaders son and all. The clan couldn't exactly question why he and a group of kittens showed up. He spent his days with Whisperblaze anyways, so it didn't matter. So as the ginger and white tom was casually sifting through some moss on the ground, he wasn't surprised to hear his name from across the nursery. His amber eyes lifted and rested on a bouncing she-kit. "Hello!" he replied, getting a little excited towards the end of his single word.
Spottedkit purred at Cedarkit’s response, as after all, Cedarkit was Russetstar’s son so why wouldn’t he be nice. She knew some kits were nice to him only because they feared he’d tell Russetstar and Russetstar might hold there ceremony back a moon as a punishment for not being nice to Cedarkit, but not Spottedkit, she truthfully wanted to be Cedarkit’s friend,” How are you doing?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here