View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

A silver and black American Shorthair trotted into the clearing. Her paws were tired from a long border patrol. Her stomach rumbled hungrily, catching her attention. The she-cat spotted a freshly restocked fresh-kill pile. A blue and gray fish caught her eye and seemed to call to her.

Come on, Silvermask, I know you're hungry. It seemed to say.

Silvermask scanned the clearing to ensure that everyone seemed fed. The Clan seemed to be doing well despite the incoming threat of Leaf-bare. Bellies seemed full and energy remained high, even after everything that they'd been through during the past moons. If things continued this way, Leaf-bare would pass in the blink of an eye. Joy and pride welled in Silvermask's heart. RiverClan was strong.

With a sigh of relief, Silvermask gripped the fish in between her jaws. The aroma seeped into her nostrils, making her belly growl like a ShadowClan warrior. Her tail swishing happily behind her, the she-cat headed into the nursery.

The nursery was full with the Clan's future warriors and their mothers. Silvermask quickly spotted Snakebite and Darkstorm and their beautiful litter of kits. She dipped her silver head in greeting to the parents, then looked to the kits. Silvermask set the fish down at her gray paws. "Hello, kits." She purred. The she-cat's green eyes lifted back to the parents. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

@SnakeBite