View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBite View Post
ADD-ON TO Thistledawn's RiverClan Nursery

"Not at all!" replied Moonkit happily. "Yah, sit by me!" prompted Blackkit.
"NO! BY ME!" yelled Slitherkit. "No yelling in the nursery, can't you two be polite like your sister?" said SnakeBite in a gentle voice "SilverMask can sit where she likes." she added. SilverMask sat beside Moonkit, taking a pause after each bite to talk.

SnakeBite was very glad she went for a hunt so every cat could eat tonight. She noticed that SilverMask was the last cat to eat, she admired how SilverMask always puts her clan first. SilverMask was always polite, some times she would bring SnakeBite fresh kill when her kits were too young for her to leave the nursery. They were very good friends.
"Now, now, kits," Silvermask chuckled, a hint of laughter in her voice. Her green eyes glimmered. "We can all sit together." The silvery cat said, trying to form a circle. She sat on her haunches and leaned down to take a few bites of her fish. Delight rushed through her body as the chunks of fish met her empty stomach and filled it. The she-cat began to feel the strength and energy that a full meal offered to a starving cat. She let her head rise for a moment and thanked StarClan for blessing her and her Clan.

"Your mother is right; we shouldn't yell in the nursery." Silvermask scolded in between bites of her fish. "Think of all the younger kits and the mothers who need rest. Don't you think they deserve a bit of peace and quiet in their den?" Her green orbs gazed over the resting bodies in the nursery, hoping that the kits and queens weren't disturbed by the loud voices and chatter. It seemed that all was fine, however. Queens were used to all of the loud noise that came from the nursery. Newborn kits always mewled loudly while the older kits created a bunch of ruckus from their games and laughter.

Looking back to her company, Silvermask noticed Snakebite seemed lost in thought. "Have you gotten a chance to leave the den and stretch your legs today?" The silver tabby asked, trying to bring her friend back to reality.