View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
@shoomy! [Frogkit]

Toadkit watches Frogkit bounce around with the moss ball. She idly chews on a little twig, wondering if Frogkit will fall over. Before she notices that he does, in fact, fall over, Toadkit’s twig breaks. Toadkit lets out a little wine- then looks up to see Frogkit’s tumble.

Toadkit’s single braincell decides to fire and she decides to use it for evil. A tail wouldn’t break like a stick… Toadkit sneaks up beside Frogkit, as he is distracted from falling down, and noms on her tail.

”Huhm? Uhh…” Toadkit looks from side to side, unsure what to do. ”It didn’t break.”
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '

"Break?" He inquired. "What didn't break?" Maybe the she-cat aimed incorrectly. That was it. Why would anyone want to hurt him? He was the nicest in the nursery. Maybe this cat was nice. Maybe they liked starting conversations. She waited.

I wonder if they like playing Hunt. She seems to like hunting my tail! He suppressed a giggle, but couldn't resist a little grin. Maybe we should play Clan once we're friends! He thought, disregarding the fact they might not end up as friends. Or maybe she could Battle! I'd nibble the fur off of the Riverclanner! Ew. Actually, fur tasted disgusting. And bald cats would look weird. Maybe he wouldn't eat the fur off of anyone.

I'd still win. Frogkit did kinda wanna do some play-fighting. Then, on his first training day, he'd blow his mentor's mind! He'd win every spar! Plus, he'd be a warrior sooner! What would Frogkit's warrior name be? Frogclaw? Frogfoot? Frogspring? Frogtoad?

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:20 PM.