View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post

Owlfang hesitated mid-step to scent the air when a cold wave of air surged at them. While on it's own was not a very welcoming thing, carried a welcome scent of Riverclan territory, thick with the crisp scent of the river and musky smelling trees. Being overrun by that typical kitlike excitement again, Owlfang bounded a few fox-lengths away from Splashpool to rear on his hindlegs and tear his claws through a trees thick bark, a tradition of his that he by no means wanted to stop. He wrenched his claws from the tree and used it to push himself through the air and land neatly on his paws. As they travelled further, Owlfang spotted the reeds of the rivershore obscuring the water and his tail twitched excitedly. He glanced back at Splashpool.
Splashpool stumbled a bit beside Owlfang, but she managed to stay up. The queen looked around the territory, closing her eyes, her mind flooded with memories. 'What did we do Flarestrike. We must stay loyal to our clans and this is not loyal,' thought Splashpool, her eyes starting to cloud. She shook the thought's out of her head. 'No! These kits have a purpose just the same as me and Flarestrike does,' thought the molly, a growl trying to rise from her throat. @Radler;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.