View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
The lily-honey smelling molly flicked her ears before letting out a warning growl when the tom got to near for her comfort. Upon hearing him ask if she was exiled, she let out an amused snort while eating. As if that were ever even possible. She wasn't stupid enough to let that happen to her. Then again, she might as well be exiled. The feline had no where to go after DS was defeated and dispersed. Her brother, Vasilli, had done the best he could providing them a good, sheltered, safe home. It wasn't easy, not in leaf-bare with hungry animals looking for an easy meal. The two had been chased from their nests countless times, in search of other places safer to nest. Recently, the two had went their separate ways during the day time, only meeting during the night to keep one another safe and warm. They met near the Seastones every night and found a place to sleep for the night.

Cleo gobbled the rest of the fish down, feeling the emptiness in her stomach fade into a warm feeling of being full. It had been a long time since she had been able to eat her hearts content out. After cleaning her face up, the striped-spotted molly lifted her icy blue eyes to meet his. "I was not exiled." She narrowed her eyes. "I merely lost my home. And where did I come from you ask? If you must surely know, I was once a part of Dusk Syndicate. And my name is Cleo" She sat down, curling her tail neatly over her paws, her ribs rippling beneath her skin as she moved. "How do you feel now that you know who I am?" She questioned him.
''Woah, woah, kitten!'' Chestnustsplash stumbled back at hearing her warning growl. He took a couple steps back, keeping narrowed eyes towards the spotted molly. ''Don't bite the paw that fed you.'' He huffed. Chestnutsplash would hate that she was taking his generosity for granted...yet, maybe he wasn't being that nice to her. He was a bit guarded because he didn't know where she came from. She was prowling around lands that she knew nothing of! She wasn't even a riverclan cat. Which was why he questioned if she were a clan cat in the first place. Her only response was that she snorted, causing Chestnutsplash to roll his eyes toward the sky. He wasn't the most patient of cats, and his patience was certainly wearing thin with this sharp molly. ''I'm not getting any younger, you know.'' He muttered, keeping a good distance between them as he sat down across from her, watching as she took satisfying bites from the fish he caught.

Chestnutsplash caught her gaze after she finished her fill. He kept his gaze even, locking his pale green eyes into her blue ones. He could had smirked, but he held a straight face to show his seriousness with the molly. Soon enough, she introduced herself. The only part Chestnutsplash caught; Once apart of the Dusk Syndicate. Name is Cleo. Blinking his eyes slowly, Chestnutsplash took a few steps back, a look of bewilderment crossing his features. ''The Dusk Syndicate, huh?'' He mumbled. ''Thought those cats were done for.'' He hadn't seen a Syndicate cat -- well! -- since the battle! When their commander had coerced his cats into attacking the clans during a time of peace. To think those heartless cats were still around...Chestnutsplash flicked his ears back. He should had been chasing her off just because of her past -- that would had been the honorable thing to do. Judging by her appearance, she wouldn't be too hard to chase off, anyway. Chestnutsplash shook his fur, short as it was. He only shook himself off for a smooth recovery and to regain his conscience back to reality. Chestnutsplash didn't know how he actually felt about knowing who she was. He preferred if she were a rogue...or a loner. Not an ex-syndicate. Then again, he was always the one quick to judge another cat. ''...Cleo, you say was your name, hm?'' He asked, just to be sure that the odd name rolled perfectly off his tongue. Being a clan cat and all, he was far from used to cat with single names. ''Well, I'll say life bit you more viciously than a mosquito would.'' He admitted, slight harsh tone edging in his voice. Then, breathing more calmly. His day had already been ruined as much as it could, and he couldn't imagine the type of low life she was living now. ''It must be tough, huh?'' His voice, a lot more quiet and comforting, realizing this new information. He couldn't imagine -- nor, did he want to imagine her life now.