View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Runningpaw looked everywhere but at their mentor and stayed silent. They pushed the earth with their paw, acting like they were a little kit being scolded. "Well, I want to be happy and the cats in my life try to make me feel happy." Their gaze was glued to the ground, watching the dirt move around with their paw "I want every cat to be happy too, I wanted you to be happy..." They finally looked up, not smiling but their ears raised up from laying flat on their head.
For the longest time, Rainpelt stared down at the younger cat in silence, her face expressionless. Even now that she had told her apprentice the truth of the world, he was still holding on to his fantasies. At least she had tried to make him see. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Finish your meal and head to the training cave when you're done. I'll be waiting." The grey-spotted shecat turned and walked off, holding her head with the same height of a proud warrior, but behind her, her tail dragged in the dust. Perhaps he'd learn in time. It wasn't as if someone had been able to explain all this to her either. Even now, it was a misery to sit with.

(We can move to the training cave now or if you want to post and have Running react, that's fine. Getting emotional up in here! My poor Rainy.)