View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit stared, her mouth hanging open. Who is this kit? she wondered. She'd never heard anyone speak so... fancily. "Sorry?" she repeated. She wasn't sure what she should do now. This is awkward. Without noticing, she had shredded the moss between her paws.

To Leapkit's surprise, she actually felt bad about hurting the other cat. She looked longingly at the blue sky outside, then back at the cat. Oh well, she thought, sighing. I don't have anyone to play with anyway.

"Uh... can I make it up to you... or something?" she offered, refusing to meet her eyes awkwardly. "I mean... if you don't have anyone to play with."
"If we must," Silentkit muttered under her breath. I could try and make a fool of her... Plan in mind, she put on a bright façade, and bounced up next to the other kit. "I'm Silentkit! Who are you?" she piped. Without waiting for an answer, she darted in between the other kit legs and scraped out the shredded moss that was lying there. Flinging it out, she ruled, "The cat who gets the moss before the sun stops touching the ground wins. Up for it?" She raced for one clump, stretching out unsheathed claws. For a second, a dash of excitement entered her eyes, but it quickly faded. What's the use of this, anyways?
Waffle.