View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She laughs softly “ cute. So? I was born a wolf as well but I’m guessing y’all didn’t learn magic huh? Well let me show you “ her eyes glowed softly as she begins to change into a human, she wore a leather coat over a white shirt and some blue jeans, her hair as black as night and she ties it up in a ponytail, showing off a bit of abs as she tied up her hair. She soon smiles kneeling down to pet North playfully “ a wolf must trick man to survive here that’s why we have magic all wolves have it. Including myself-“ she says with burning amber red eyes and a smile. “ so tell me can y’all do it?”

North was too caught up into the whole thing simply leaning into her hand his tongue coming out after and his eyes looking dreamy and distant. Chinook leaned forward and grabbed onto his brothers tail yanking him back. North shrieks and spun nipping at Chinook as he dodged to the side snickering. "no, we can't and I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to try" he said glancing at north with a stern expression. "and certainly a stupid idea for him" he said looking at north with a sigh.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord