View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She laughs softly “ no it’s not it’s easy just relax your body and let the magic do it’s thing besides wolf are myth remember? We can’t have y’all getting caught okay?” She says playfully as she looks at them and smiles. “ come on just try it don’t worry the magic covers everything ... which is kind of a pity really..” she says thoughtfully as she smiles at north “ come on my dear I don’t have all day” she thinks a bit “ .. oh! If you do it I’ll give you a kiss~”

Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord