View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

[
Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North