View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
[
Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North

Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord