View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.
She thinks for a bit as she looks at North “ wait-“ she begins to take off her jacket showing a few scars on her arms as if she’s fought though hell to gain them. She covers north in the jacket with a soft smile “ it may be a bit small but it’ll work don’t want others looking at my dog now wouldn’t we?” She asks playfully as she turns around and stretches a bit “ he’s by a water hole so we’ll just follow the scent of blood and of course the crows. They love anything that seems like it’s going to die and I know that stubborn wolf won’t die so easily and besides they talk a lot. Now shall we be on our way” she says softly as she begins to walk